Why enroll at a master's degree programme?
- higher level of educational increases employment opportunities
- access to individual candidates through mentoring significantly accelerates learning and advancement
- modern curricula provide the improvement of practical and theoretical knowledge acquired at the undergraduate level
- through the development of master's thesis the candidate learns to explore and communicate research results and thus prepare for doctoral studies
- through research the candidate is introduced to new trends in selected scientific areas.
Finally, the biggest advantage of the master study programme is the freedom of choice. Applicants to the master degree programme choose the area in which, together with the mentor, they design and conduct research, which means that for the first time during the school they have complete freedom to choose the theme that best reflects their interests.
After defending their master’s thesis, the candidates acquire the title of Master of the selected scientific field.