On Friday, April 21th 2017, the fourth International Conference Sinteza 2017 was held at Singidunum University. This year, the focus of the conference was on information and communication technologies, Data processing, collaboration between universities and industries and different forms of electronic commerce.
At the plenary session ceremony, the attendees were addressed by:
- Prof.Mladen Veinović, PhD, Rector of the Singidunum University
- Prof. Endre Pap, PhD, Professor at the Singidunum University
- Mr. Roberto Mignemi, one of the founders and CEO of Omnitech IT Company from Italy
- Maarten de Vos, PhD, University of Oxford
- Mohammed Ismail, PhD, Wayne State University
After the opening ceremony and plenary session, work continued in several sessions that cover the following areas:
- Information Security
- Data Science
- Internet and Development Perspectives
- Advanced Computing and Cloud Computing
- Software and Information Engineering
- E-Commerce systems
- Electronic Communications and Digital Broadcasting Systems
- Advanced Engineering systems
- Modern technologies in language teaching
- Information technology in education
Synthesis 2017 was an ideal opportunity for all participants to present their work and research results to the general public as well as to exchange experiences and ideas with other renowned experts from the relevant fields. This year the Scientific Committee of the Conference consisted of 28 professors from Serbia and 40 professors from 37 prominent universities around the world.
Out of the total number of submitted papers, 40 of them were from the Singidunum University while the rest of the papers came from other scientific institutions from Serbia, USA, Bulgaria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Nigeria, Macedonia, Lithuania, Greece, Great Britain, Libya, Spain, Montenegro , Romania and Russia.
In the context of the Sinteza 2017, a seminar for high school teachers titled: "The application of the Internet in communication with students-Course pages " was held.
In addition to a large number of vocational and grammar school teachers, Sinteza2017 Conference was attended by students of Mathematical Grammar School in Belgrade, who were interested in Data Science session.
Pictures from the Conference can be seen in the gallery of the Singidunum University’s website, here.
On the Sinteza Conference’s website there are reports and photos from this year's conference.