Singidunum University announces Call for participation in Erasmus + student mobility program with Varna University of Management in Bulgaria, during the period February-May 2016.
Eligible candidates should meet the following criteria:
- They should be enrolled in the second, third or fourth year of undergraduate academic studies at the Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality Management and Faculty of Business;
- They should have a minimum GPA of 8.50;
- They should have working and functional knowledge of English (minimum B1 according to CEFR, it is desirable that the candidate possesses some of the internationally recognized language certificates);
- They should be the citizens of the Republic of Serbia;
- They should not be older than 30 at the time of mobility.
Pursuant to the previously specified criteria, the highest-ranking candidates will have an interview in English with the representatives of Singidunum University International Office.
For further information, please contact us: 011/30 93 209