All students who play professional or recreational sports and wish to play on the Singidunum University teams can send in applications to the e-mail address sport|mmnkk|singidunum.ac.rs (kindly provide the following information: your forename and surname, the faculty you study at, what year of study you are in, contact phone number, which sport you would like to play and whether you had previously played for the Singidunum University teams).
New training schedules are as follows:
· Every Tuesday from 6 p. m. until 7 p. m. – men’s futsal team training – Great Hall.
· Every Tuesday from 4 p. m. until 5 p. m. – men’s and women’s handball teams training – Great Hall.
· Every Tuesday from 5 p. m. until 6 p. m. – men’s basketball team training – Hall 4.
· Every Tuesday from 3 p. m. until 4 p. m. – women’s volleyball team training – Hall 4.
· Every Tuesday from 4 p. m. until 5 p. m. – men’s volleyball team training – Hall 4.
Trainings will be done at the Institute for Sports and Sports Medicine, Kneza Viseslava St. 72. Futsal and handball will be coached in the Great Hall, and other sports in Hall 4.
Trainings will be done according to the above schedules every week of the winter term.
Training sessions will be run by professors and assistants from the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports Management of Singidunum University.
Students who play professional and recreational handball can apply by sending an e-mail to sport|mmnkk|singidunum.ac.rs and be selected for the men’s or women’s handball team. The handball training for both men and women will be done on Tuesdays from 4 p. m. until 5 p. m. in Great Hall.
The Singidunum University sports teams will take part in competitions organized by the University Sports Union of Belgrade (Championships, Cups, Trophies), the UNIADA International Student Sports Competition in Belgrade (that will be held 22 – 25 October 2017) and the Euroijada Sports Competition in Paris in the early November.