We are pleased to inform you that the most innovative papers presented at this year’s international scientific conference SINTEZA will be recommended for publication in Serbian Journal of Electrical Engineering (M24). The authors of the selected papers are obliged to submit an extended version of their paper that will be thoroughly reviewed in accordance with the criteria outlined by the editorial board of the journal. The papers that successfully undergo the review process shall appear in a regular issue of the journal.
We would also like to remind you to submit full papers to the 3rd International Scientific Conference on ICT and e-Business Related Research (SINTEZA 2016), which will take place on 22-23 April 2016, at Singidunum University in Belgrade (Serbia), via the conference online submission portal: http://sinteza.singidunum.ac.rs/submit
The Conference provides an excellent forum for scientists, researchers and industry practitioners to present and discuss the latest advancement as well as future directions and trends in IT and e-Business-Related research in today's ubiquitous and virtual environment.
Authors are invited to submit full papers describing original research in areas including, but not limited to:
- The Internet and Development Perspectives
- Advanced Computing and Cloud Computing
- Cryptography and Security
- Energy Efficiency and Distributed Systems
- ICT in Tourism & Hospitality
- Geographic Information Systems
- Advanced Engineering Systems
- ICT in Foreign Language Teaching and Learning
- ICT in Physical Education and Sport Science
- Deadline for full paper submission: 21 March 2016
- Notification of paper acceptance: 10 April 2016
- Deadline for poster submission: 15 April 2016
- Conference date: 22 April 2016.
All papers should be written in English, the official language of the conference. After receiving a positive review, the submitted papers will be published and made publicly available via the conference portal. Each paper will be assigned itsDOI number, reference on Google Scholar, and Conference Proceedings will have an ISBN number.
Please note that only papers presented at the conference will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
Should you require any additional information about the conference, please visit our conference website: http://sinteza.singidunum.ac.rs
We apologize if you received multiple copies of this newsletter. Please feel free to distribute it to those who might be interested.
We look forward to receiving your submissions soon.